Want to add a touch of fun and colour to your home or workplace but don't have a big budget or mad sewing skills? No problem! Here's how to make garlands of mini-bunting - super easy and perfect for celebrations like the coronation!!
We used some of our spare marbled papers to make this super cute bunting. We’ve hung it up on the Marmor Studio shelves to mark the coronation… although we love it so much we may not take it down!
We offer marbled paper scrapbooking packs on the website which are perfect for craft projects like this.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Marbled paper scrapbooking pack
- Scissors or a craft knife
- A small piece of card to make the template
- Blu Tack, washi tape or pins to hang up your bunting
How to make the bunting:
- Make a diamond shaped template for your bunting shapes. I made my bunting triangles 6cm high x 6cm wide.
- Draw around the template onto your marbled paper. We cut out 16 diamonds to create a bunting string of 120cm, but this may vary depending on how much you space out the triangles!
- Carefully cut the diamond shapes out using scissors or a craft knife.
- Fold the diamond shapes in half in the middle.
- Line up your bunting, place the string inside & glue!
- Hang up your bunting with blu tack, washi tape or pins and admire!!